JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Update caused audio issue

(Topic created: 02-20-2022 08:25 PM)
user5M16UdtssJ
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

My tv is from 2018 and I recently updated the tv software to the latest version a few days ago and ever since then there is a constant flashing of the mute symbol on screen and there is no sound at all.

I ran a few things suggested on the website with no success.

• Reset the Smart Hub
  • Reset the entire tv
  • Run a Sound Test
  • Unplug and replug the tv after a minute

The television model number is un40nu7200fxza. Any help to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I can definitely understand your concern here. Let's try to alleviate some of the stress by trying this link:https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01202525/

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter

Send Message to Moderator

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I can definitely understand your concern here. Let's try to alleviate some of the stress by trying this link:https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01202525/

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter

Send Message to Moderator