Original topic:

Using 2 headphones

(Topic created: 10-24-2022 03:59 PM)
PegoMan
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I just purchased 2 Ausounds AU-XT ANC headphones so my wife and I can use them at the same time. I paired one, but since they both show in the list to be paired as the same name I'm not able to pair but one. It indicates that the headphone is already paired, consequently not letting me pair the second one.

I guess my question is how to pair 2 headphones of the same make and model?

TV: AU8000 55" Model UN55AU8000F

Thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Something like this would seem to require a third party device. As far as I know tv's only send one signal at a time. The third party device gives you more headphone options. (multiple headphone signals for multiple headphones)

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
LugiaDaryl27
Explorer
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Is there a app for the Headphones? Maybe you have to use the third party app to work the pair at the same time feature, if there isn't a app for the headphones try putting both of the headphones in pairing mode and pair them at the same time? That's the best advice I can give you
0 Likes
PegoMan
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Thanks, I'll try both ways. I'll check for apps.

LugiaDaryl27
Explorer
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Of course
0 Likes
Solution
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Something like this would seem to require a third party device. As far as I know tv's only send one signal at a time. The third party device gives you more headphone options. (multiple headphone signals for multiple headphones)
0 Likes