JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER, DO NOT PURCHASE SAMSUNG PRODUCTS

(Topic created: 09-08-2021 11:18 AM)
userot3x53iY39
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

SAMSUNG PRODUCT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE!  Absolutely horrible. I purchased a $900 brand new 58’ Samsung television from Best Buy, and at LESS THAN A YEAR OLD, the tv has already discoloration(referred to as “Flashlighting”.  I’ve been on the phone with the horrible “customer service” at least 6 different phone calls with them this week, and nobody can locate an authorized Samsung dealer in this area.  I told them I’ll drive to the nearest service center. They then proceeded twice to give me an extended warranty for parts and labor to be taken care of by Samsung(which was their easy way out of this conversation knowing that it wouldn’t be applicable due to “no tech in the area”), then again, telling me I’m on my own for repairs due to no service tech in the area.  Samsung should stand behind their product when a customer has purchased multiple big screen Samsung TVs.  There is obviously a defect with this tv and I’m basically being told I’m stuck with it.  THIS WILL NOT BE THE LAST THEY’VE  HEARD from me. I will be getting a lawyer involved and people and internet will be seeing how the Samsung company treats its customers. Ive got screenshots of all the emails and conversations sent to me by Samsung. I was already given a case number on this issue and was told a supervisor would be contacting me today and exactly as I expected, I never got a call, yet the other day they were impressively fast to call leaving me a message saying that I’m on my own with this issue.  I will never ever be purchasing another Samsung product again and I will make sure everyone knows how this  company operates.  

3 Replies
Kirinis
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
It's the same with my galaxy note 20 ultra. Bluetooth keeps disconnecting me from my ear buds. I sent it into them, they said they didn't do anything to fix the problem. A month later phone was doing this again. Even bought 2 different sets of earth's. Full reset of my phone had cleared the problem, but I'm sure as heck not going to keep resetting my phone every month. I just got the software update and now Bluetooth switches on and off continuously. Used to swear by their products, washer dryer, phones, tablets chrome oops, this I believe will be the last time I purchase Samsung products. Highly disappointed with a company that I have stayed with since the galaxy s
S 2 phones
Members_euCMVzy
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Ditto.  Purchased a 75" UN75RU8000FXZA at Best Buy about 1.5 years ago.  Getting green bars up & down the whole screen.  So it's out of warranty.  No big deal, was an expensive TV, so i'll pay to get it fixed.  Put in a ticket, got a call 4 days later, saying there is no tech available in my area, and any nearby are overbooked.  Said they will close the ticket and I'm out of luck.  WAS pretty loyal to Samsung for phones, tablets, TV's, DVD players, etc.  Thanks for nothing Samsung...

Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Oh no!  I would be happy to look into this for you.  Could you possibly send me a private message with the transaction number that you were provided for service?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes