JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

White light cracks on Curved TV UN65MU8500

(Topic created: 03-14-2022 05:17 PM)
usern8aBnoe7uF
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I'm having issues with my Curved TV UN65MU8500, it's starting to show cracked of white light through the screen near the bottom. Is there anything that can be done to fix this? The TV is only 4yrs old and I love the curved TV which they don't make anymore 😞

20220313_143519.jpg

2 Replies
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
You can probably pay to fix it I'm sure but for what it would cost I'd spend it towards a new TV.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your TV having these spots if it is occurring on all sources and during ht picture test this will require service, you have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/