JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

XFinity XR15 remote won’t turn off Samsung Frame TV

(Topic created: 04-10-2022 07:46 PM)
userW0JLsUs2rU
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a new 55” Samsung Frame TV.  I have my XR15 remote paired to control the TV, Apple TV and xFinity box.  The XR15 remote will control everything on the TV except 2 things:  1). When turning on the tv the XR 15 can’t control the tv menu or close it out and 2) the remote cannot turn the TV off (it only sends it to the static picture mode.  Most important we need the XR15 remote to turn the TV completely off and not just send it to the art screen.  Super annoying when you want to go to sleep and the TV stays on.  Any ideas or ways to get the xr15 to work?  The Samsung remote won’t control the Apple TV and full xFinity functions.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi there! We appreciate you brining this up. I can definitely understand why you would want your XR15 remote to operate those functions as well. Because this remote is not a Samsung product we are not able to guarantee full functionality with it. I would recommend reaching out to the manufacturer of the remote to see if there are settings that can be changed or additional options available. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi there! We appreciate you brining this up. I can definitely understand why you would want your XR15 remote to operate those functions as well. Because this remote is not a Samsung product we are not able to guarantee full functionality with it. I would recommend reaching out to the manufacturer of the remote to see if there are settings that can be changed or additional options available.