JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

red light flashes and tv won't turn on

(Topic created: 08-01-2019 08:42 AM)
userrhz4W5bDrA
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have this tv and it will not turn on. I have done the things the posts have said to do as a trouble shoot. It has always been plugged into the wall directly. 

What else should be tried? model un49mu6500fxza  version fa01   #<Hidden>

Suggestions? 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
15 Replies
userhu5azEWL64
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I am having this same issue rigth now with my tv which is a couple of years old. Wondering if it is that it needs to be replaced or if it can be fixed. I tried the steps listeed on the threads but nothing changed.

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

@userhu5azEWL64 Thanks for reaching out! Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number, along with the steps you have tried so I may look into this further. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userCESruNvN0Z
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I was wonder did you ever get it fixed and how much did it cost because I'm have the same exact problem

0 Likes
user5pmB84I7Pi
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hi, im having the same issue where tv won't turn on, red flashing light from under samsung logo, ive plugged in to wall socket, what is next?

0 Likes
userI2j5oZDmef
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I am having the same issues with my 60 inch flat screen model un60j6200af version ea03.

What kind of cost am I looking at to repair.

0 Likes
JRS44
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

MY TV HAS DONE THE SAME THING AND STILL WON'T TURN ON. IT WAS UNDER WARRANTY AND WANT TO KNOW IF DUE TO COVID THE WARRANTY'S WERE EXTENDED IN SOME FASHION? IT NEEDS REPAIRED NON OF THE TRICKS TO TRY TO FIX IT WORKS.

0 Likes