Original topic:

Vertical Banding/ lines on TV

(Topic created: 09-26-2021 07:28 PM)
Jknives
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

20210926_213926.jpg

TV was just repaired from having black line just last year and is now Grey with black lines this is getting ridiculous. Tv hasn't even been moved since the repair guy came and replaced the entire screen. Is this just how bad your TV's are that they only last a year?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I can definitely understand your concern here. Let's try to alleviate some of the stress by trying this link:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01202526/

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have another look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Call in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I can definitely understand your concern here. Let's try to alleviate some of the stress by trying this link:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01202526/

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have another look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Call in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.