JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

4K, 8k and other TV's Vertical lines on all sources and during picture test

(Topic created on: 11/25/20 6:46 PM)
userSNxmFHduoE
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I have the un55ks8000f, and midway through a video, the screen faded to verticle lines. The audio still played and the lines move, but nothing can be made from them. I looked through forums of other people with similar issues and tried cleaning all the cables and ports. The problem is that these lines show without any source plugged in. No menu or anything can be seen on the tv.

0 Likes
82 Replies
userGT32wAtML8
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

did you ever figure this out? I have that same line that just popped up

0 Likes
useraxWm0RVywB
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

On mine (original poster here) it went away. I can't say with confidence what fixed it though. I did update the firmware so definitely try that. After my firmware update the issue was still happening even after a power cycle. That night I shut the tv off assuming I was in for expensive repairs and the next morning when I turned it on the line was gone. Wish I had a better explanation but that's it.  

0 Likes
usertScOJ6sZP8
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I am having the same vertical dead pixel issue with UN55KS8000 model TV. I did try the picture test, factory resetting and power cycling the device. Neither of the above mentioned methods seems to resolve this issue.

0 Likes