cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user8FFZPIfGcI
Constellation

65 Inch Curved TV Power cycling problem

My Curved 65 Inch when pressing the power button lights up the back light but thenthen po down and repeats this over and over. No splash screen or content ever pops up. What could be the issue?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: 65 Inch Curved TV Power cycling problem

Can you provide the model number of the television? 

user8FFZPIfGcI
Constellation

UN65KS8500F

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send your serial number to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userN0TpTA68IE
Asteroid

I have the same TV and having the same issue. Powers on and off in a loop started last Thursday April 24th. I have been going through this forum and seems like a lot of people are having the same issue. Samsung support isn't helping out at all either. They'll just ask for model and serial number and then tell you get it services and fixed our of your own pocket.  Also the service guys have no clue at all either and their fix is to replace everything including the panel and will cost you like 1400$ 

userN0TpTA68IE
Asteroid

@SamsungHeath  @SamsungLou  so many people are having the same issue what is Samsung doing to resolve this? Is anyone even investigating and analyzing the issue to figure out what's causing it?