cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usersRcRjfjmmD
Constellation

65" Class KS9000 4K SUHD TV flickers and goes out of focus

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased the 65" Class KS9000 4K SUHD TV on February 5, 2017 and I was very happy with my purchase until about two weeks ago. The display constantly flickers and it is now nearly impossible to watch. I called support and they quickly told me that the warranty expired on January 2018 and I would have to pay for the repair myself. I called the service center they gave me a $1200 repair estimate! The TV is only a year and half old! The repair cost is more than half of what I paid for the TV last year. Has anyone else has this problem with this model? Does any have any suggestions on how to get some help with this issue? I can not believe that Samsung will not give me a one time exception, it is not like I broke the it. I guess Samsung only stands by their televisions for the first year and a half. If I can not get this resloved I will not be buying any more Samusung products ever again.  

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: 65" Class KS9000 4K SUHD TV flickers and goes out of focus

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this link, and we will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this link, and we will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userov1rzPAvbQ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What worked for you?

Sabache
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How the heck is that a solution?  I want a software reversal, this happened to my TV too! Im guessing after the "software update" This ridiculous 😡

userS9uxe5T2Sa
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue with a 55KS9000.

After some time on it starts to flash the black screen.

What was the fix?

Sabache
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So far, there is no fix.  I have a super expensive TV that is totally unwatchable.  Really, this is beyond rediculous.