cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

7 Series TV turning off

Our TV has just begun turning off and not turning back on.  The first time it came back on and there was a message that it had lost connectivity but then I was able to resume my show.  The third time it turned off we tried unplugging for five minutes, then unplugging from surge protector and now we are trying to get in a factory reset between restarts.  The TV was on no longer than 15 minutes.  The One connect box is not hot.  Nothing seems to be different.  Help!

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: 7 Series TV turning off

I'm sorry to hear that just to confirm does this occur when plugging directly into the wall outlet? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Re: 7 Series TV turning off

It happens no matter how it is plugged in.  My husband called Samsung and we will be paying $50 for someone to come out.  I'm just very frustrated.  It's only 3 years old.  I know tech sense that's old, but I still expect things you pay thousands of dollars to work for many years!