Original topic:

82 inch QLED Ordered 3 Months Ago

(Topic created on: 3/1/21 3:58 PM)
userHd5O7FCrkl
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I order a new TV from a Samsung Promo. It was ordered on 12/4/20. In 2 days it will be 3 months and we cannot get a status on our order.

Yet, Best Buy, Walmart, And Samsung’s own site show it available! 

I have tried to be patient. But this is just silly. Perhaps the discounted promo was to low, but that is on them nit me!

It is impossible to talk to anyone and once you finally do, they have no answers.

I called a month ago. And again today. The queue is 3:53 minutes! 

The hubris of this company will destroy them. Eventually people will turn to LG, Apple or other competitors that they can rely on!

I am waging 3 months for a TV I can pick up at Best Buy tomorrow! Nuts!

BUYER BEWARE - This Company Could Not Care Any Less than they do right now! There is NO support. 

Lots of words, recordings - no real “ support” or care fir customers. That never ends well. 

4 Replies
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
I had a 4 hour wait once as well. They offered a call back if you didn't want to wait ("press 1 if you want a callback" or something like that). When you ordered it, did you get a confirmation email? Usually with an order number or something you can just check the status online.
0 Likes
RS4713
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
their promos are 2 good 2 pass but good luck getting the product 2 u.
0 Likes
RS4713
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
I don't think they know how to do math. they get all of these pre orders and not enough product to go out.
0 Likes
RS4713
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
such a classy and reputable company such as samsung and can't get it right.
0 Likes