cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SadhanPuvvala
Asteroid

ARC HDMI not working

I recently bought N950 sound bar and connected to Samsung TV viarc port. But there's no sound coming from sound bar. But if I connect via optical cable it is working. What should I do. Shall I return the item and get a new one or is there any simple solution to fix this.

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: ARC HDMI not working

I would be happy to look into this.  What's the model of your television?  Have you changed the audio setting to PCM by any chance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

SadhanPuvvala
Asteroid

Thanks for the reply. I turned off all the devices, unplugged the connections and re plugged them. It's working now. Thank you

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We're glad that you're up and running!  Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
SadhanPuvvala
Asteroid

Hello my he n950 sounbar got disconnected from my TV and not connecting back. In the TV sound settings it showing as connected but no sound from the soundbar. If I turn off the TV it is also turning off the soundbar but when I turn on the TV, the soundbar doesn't turn on. blootooth is working, audio jack is working, wifi connection is working but not the HDMIArc. I have rest the TV, soundbar but no result.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Does the soundbar work on any other HDMI port?

SadhanPuvvala
Asteroid

Yes all other ports are working

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

And just to confirm, have you tested a new connection cable?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

SadhanPuvvala
Asteroid

Yes I have changed the HDMI cable. Changed the HDMI ports. All other are working. Except the HDMI(ARC).

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are you viewing content from apps or other HDMI devices connected to the television?