cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

“About this TV” pop up glitch Model 7100

Has anyone had this "About this TV" screen repeatedly pop up without clicking anything to trigger it? It pops up and then an automated voice recites the status code 00200000000. Sometimes it goes away after a minute but sometimes it causes whatever is being streamed on the tv at the time to repeatedly pause and unpause quickly and even keeps us from being able to power the device off. I haven't been able to find anything online about the issue.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: “About this TV” pop up glitch Model 7100

Are you still having this trouble?  If so, could you provide the full model of the television and a picture of the screen?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I'm having this exact same issue! 

Tv message

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you done a Smart Hub or a factory reset to see if that makes it disappear?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have the same problem on Model Number UN43NU6900.  I installed the latest software (T-KTSUAKUC-1300.4) but the problem came back.  I reset the Smart Hub but the problem came back.  I did a factory reset on the TV but the problem comes back.