Original topic:

All inputs and outputs on my Smart Hub have stopped working

(Topic created: 10-24-2021 02:15 AM)
userv2PdIv9fDk
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I've had this TV for a few years. Never had a problem with it until in the middle of watching it the audio cut out suddenly. Upon inspection I've determined that no inputs (the HDMI for my laptop, the aireal for the tv, and the external hard drive, which doesn't even power up) are working. The optical output that goes to my speakers also is not working. Tried a full reset. Tired unplugging and waiting nothing at all works.

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Hello, I understand how this can be frustrating when no ports are working correctly and want to help, does this issue occur when not using an HDMI device? Also, have you tried using a different HDMI cable or cables for the other devices? And can I have your full model number and current software version number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userTVIynWZTtm
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

this just happened to me last week.  None of the 3 HDMI ports recognize something plugged in and the antenna just stopped working through the coaxial.  Ive tried a hard reset of the TV and restored factory settings.  Ive used different HDMI cables that i tested on another TV and worked and tried a separate antenna that works on another tv as well.

Model number UN75MU6290

Serial number - <HIDDEN>

Software - T-KTMINTV-1009

0 Likes