cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

All local streaming media audio is delayed

I have a UN49MU7000 TV that I'm basically pretty happy with.  I have no broadband internet, so I play either through a bluray or from a Plex media server with ripped DVD video files.

My problem is that all audio coming through media files is slightly delayed; the option for adjusting A/V sync on this TV is only to increase audio delay, not decrease it (and there's no video delay option).  So, I can never get the sync right.

The problem is consistent and repeatable—it happens on all files (to a greater or lesser degree depending on the encoding I assume), and regardless of audio output (so it happens through the TV speakers or with the optical audio out to my 5.1 system).

Samsung, help?  Can you please make your audio delay option capable of a negative delay, like on Sony TVs?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: All local streaming media audio is delayed

what is this about
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: All local streaming media audio is delayed

What is this about?   What part of my post was unclear?  Audio and video are out of sync on my TV, and the audio is always delayed.  The only sync control on the TV is to add more audio delay, so it will never fix my problem.

Or did you have a more specific question?