Original topic:

All reset options are not available.

(Topic created: 06-13-2021 04:34 PM)
userFXRkXcTtdP
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I am having several issues with my tv (volume stuck, apps not working, not connecting to Samsung server). Every solution I find says to factory reset however, the Self Diagnosis and Start Setup are not available. I have already pressed the power button on the remote for a soft reset, and unplugged the set for 30 seconds. Are there any other suggestions?

5 Replies
uservf0AG3dujo
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
I have a problem not being able 2 change the color blue/ white to other color like red. I paid 10. To be able 2 do that. What can i do?
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Oh no!  Which device is this regarding? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
usercGmXHwH9IB
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I am having this same issue. I cannot access Device Care to do a reset since the app just crashes. I also cannot access remote support since the app crashes. I am trying to register my product however the model/seriel # are not recognized! HELP!

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Could you provide us with the model of your device?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I apologize for the frustrations and I would be more than happy to look into this.  Could you provide the model of the television?  

0 Likes