cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useraezXPmzWo5
Constellation

Amazon prime video app not working

Hello,

When trying to watch Amazon prime video it says something went wrong and to please try again later. I have the deregistered and registered the Amazon prime app several times. I have reset my Samsung smart hub several times. I have reset my TV to factory settings. I have left my TV and  unplugged for several minutes. Then started over again. I also have signed out and deregistered then downloaded app again, registered and signed in and I still get the "something went wrong, try again later" issue. This Issue has lasted over a week. Do you have any other suggestions I should try? I have a QN82Q6FNA with software version T-KTM2AKUC-1270.6, BT-S. Look forward to getting a resolution to this ongoing issue ASAP.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Amazon prime video app not working

Is this the only app having issues?

Msndrstood
Constellation

Does the app work on your phone? Can you cast video from the app to your TV? I know it's not ideal but it's a workable solution until you figure out what's going on. I use the app every night and have had that issue before, it usually was a problem with an update and they fixed it within a week or so. Maybe your TV had an update that broke the app. Do all of the other apps work? You should be able to check for updates on the TV settings under the About section.

useraezXPmzWo5
Constellation

My spectrum app was originally not working then a few days later my amazon prime not working.  Both apps currently not working. All other apps like Netflix, vudu, SmartThings all work. I've called spectrum numerous times and they even sent out a technician. But still no fix for the spectrum app. I've been escalated up through spectrum tech support so many times that eventually I think I might get to President of spectrum. I have done all the troubleshooting spectrum and Samsung phone support just gave me for both spectrum and amazon video apps. Any other suggestions?