Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Annoying Bluetooth Device TaiYiLian.Tec.Src popping-up on screen

https://youtu.be/LGngUs30dh0

This worked for me.

In this tutorial i show you how to access the secret service menu on all Samsung TVs (Smart TVs and Non Smart TVs). Many of you here are looking for the hosp...
Highlighted
Astronaut

https://youtu.be/LGngUs30dh0

This worked for me. Go through the menu and turn off bluetooth. 

In this tutorial i show you how to access the secret service menu on all Samsung TVs (Smart TVs and Non Smart TVs). Many of you here are looking for the hosp...
Highlighted
Constellation

I have the same issue and I think I figured out what causing the "TaiYiLian.Tec.Src" was.  I have the bluetooth transmitter connected to my other and I've noticed that this annoying alert only comes on when my wife is using the other TV that had the bluetooth transmitter.  I unplugged the bluetooth transmitter from the other TV and the alert on my new Samsung TV went away, then i plugged in the BT transmitter again to a USB port...alert came back on.  So, if you have any BT divice that you're using for your other electronics equipment, try unplugging if this issue will go away.

Here's the exact BT model that i have (purchased from Amazon):  Good Luck and hope this helps.

Bluetooth Transmitter for TV, YETOR 3.5mm Portable Stereo Audio Wireless Bluetooth Audio Transmitter for TV, PC, MP3/MP4.USB Power Supply(TX9)

Highlighted
Constellation

I had the same issue with my new Hisense Android TV, taiyilian.tec.src continuously wanting to connect then not connecting.  The issue is not limited to Samsung TVs.  In fact my 2009 Samsung is unaffected by the issue, as is my 2019 LG.  I also found the problem was with a Bluetooth transmitter/receiver I recently purchased on Amazon.  When it's not plugged in there is no problem.  It's a persistent little bugger, which is sort of what you want when trying to connect Bluetooth, especially if neither device has a user interface.