cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Annoying Bluetooth Device TaiYiLian.Tec.Src popping-up on screen

Hello,

I just bought my Samsung TV UN65TU700DF yesterday, then today, I noticed that a bluetooth device TaiYiLian.Tec.Src was detected and asking me if I'd like to connect now? I hit cancel and it keeps popping-up. I hit connect and it doesn't connect (to try to block it, I suppose). Nothing happens, it keeps popping-up and it is very annoying. Does somebody have a solution on how to get rid of this? Your assistance would be highly appreciated.

Cris 

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Annoying Bluetooth Device TaiYiLian.Tec.Src popping-up on screen

The exact same thing is happening to my Sony TV. Same bluetooth device name. It wont stop when I press cancel.

Highlighted
Constellation

Same issue here!!!

Highlighted
Constellation

Look at this link. 

the issue seems to actually be Facebook app. Quit all facebook apps on mobile devices that have Bluetooth in and restart your tv. 

for some reason the Facebook app is making a call to a Samsung Sdk. It is a bug within facebook and that only Facebook can fix. 

Reference to the solution I found.  

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi, I may have found the answer. The annoying Bluetooth pop up hasn't shown yet, since I did as below.

Menu.

Sound.

Additional settings.

TV sound connect.

Turn off "Add new device"

Finger's crossed 🤞

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hi..Has you problem been permanently fixed? We have been facing the same issue since we purchaced the TV, exact same bluetooth notification popping up. We have tried everything from factory reset to calling in a service tech for software update. Kindly help!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@usern7wQu0ubf3: Could you provide the model of your television?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hi - Receiving this exact same error. Tried everything but looks like this is an ongoing issue. Quite shocking Samsung has not been able to fix the issue. Has anyone resolved this?quitting from  Facebook apps works?