cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userVGm8dlKY2R
Constellation

App store and apps not loading.

I am having problems with the apps store on my Samsung TV. I try to load apps and nothing happens. I try to go to the app store and the screen just goes black. I have tried resetting the hub with no luck. It shows I am connected when I run a test. Is this a known problem? I have not seen anything from Samsung stating there is a problem.

13 REPLIES 13
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: App store and apps not loading.

Have you attempted a full factory reset to see if that fixes the issue?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userjaM4Qs4oeQ
Constellation

I too am having an issue with the apps/store. Freezes. Shuts tv off. Won't load. And can't access hub store. Have preformed a couple resets via menu and unplugging. Issue still remains intermittently. No error messages great wifi. 
model un55ku6290

user3jve3L5NuI
Astronaut

Same for my 8 series UHD 65 curved tv.  It seems like resetting the smart hub resolved it, but then you have to redo all the codes to get the apps going and it happens intermittently so it is a pain.  No other problems.  Seems like it will need an update.

userHs99tJOexB
Astronaut

I'm having the same issue as described and tried the following:

• exiting using the exit button and returning
  • turning off the tv at the mains and waiting for 5 minutes before turning it back on
  • factory resetting
  • tried requesting support via the settings entering my phone number - no one got back to me.

Is this broken because of a software update? Would be nice to know if it is going to be fixed or if there is anything we can do to solve the issue.

ChrisHouseStark
Astronaut

Same issue here. Fix?

Galaxy-Man
Constellation

I have the same issue with my suhd curved rv and I have to unplug the tv to get some apps working again like Hulu and Disney Plus but then the issue comes back and the apps won't open, fix?

Dante2865
Astronaut

It could be a virus so I suggest getting virus protection and it could also be something else too

userqEsYa2E11s
Constellation

I have the same issue, got it fixed by reset the smart hub and then do the start up. Go to setting, click support and select self diagnosis. You will see reset smart hub. After you done that, go to system, click general and do start setup. Hope that fix your issue. 

userTfCGfBIm1p
Astronaut

Thanks. That solved me too.