JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Arrow in upper left corner of 4K UHD tv

(Topic created on: 8/28/20 9:52 AM)
user0BjopdGLV5
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

A black arrow with a yellow boarder has appeared in the upper left corner of my 4K UHD TV.  I have tried to get support to address the problem but they see clueless. The arrow appears on all channels and on recorded programs but not on streaming aps. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userkjkvJOYC9x
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Unplug your STB, wait 30 seconds and reboot it. I have an Xfinity STB.

View solution in context

5 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Does it happen on all sources? Can you provide pictures of your symptoms you're experiencing?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
user0BjopdGLV5
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Yes it happens on all sources, live, recorded, and streaming apps. It only appears on my Samsung TV and not on any other Tv or streaming devices. It just happened about two weeks ago, and I contacted an online tech but they were not able to figure it out

EBC26EAB-0751-49A5-85DC-515D905A9235.jpeg

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

The next step would be to proceed with service. You can use the following link to request service. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/ 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userHi9NCkwggb
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Our TV is only a few months old and my son told me that arrow showed up on his TV a week ago.  Our TV is not 4k.  I am not sure what to do next.  We purchased it at Costco and can bring it back there if

@user0BjopdGLV5 wrote:

Yes it happens on all sources, live, recorded, and streaming apps. It only appears on my Samsung TV and not on any other Tv or streaming devices. It just happened about two weeks ago, and I contacted an online tech but they were not able to figure it out

EBC26EAB-0751-49A5-85DC-515D905A9235.jpeg

necessary. 

0 Likes
Solution
userkjkvJOYC9x
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Unplug your STB, wait 30 seconds and reboot it. I have an Xfinity STB.

View solution in context