cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Arrow in upper left corner of 4K UHD tv

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A black arrow with a yellow boarder has appeared in the upper left corner of my 4K UHD TV.  I have tried to get support to address the problem but they see clueless. The arrow appears on all channels and on recorded programs but not on streaming aps. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Arrow in upper left corner of 4K UHD tv

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unplug your STB, wait 30 seconds and reboot it. I have an Xfinity STB.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does it happen on all sources? Can you provide pictures of your symptoms you're experiencing?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes it happens on all sources, live, recorded, and streaming apps. It only appears on my Samsung TV and not on any other Tv or streaming devices. It just happened about two weeks ago, and I contacted an online tech but they were not able to figure it out

EBC26EAB-0751-49A5-85DC-515D905A9235.jpeg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The next step would be to proceed with service. You can use the following link to request service. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/ 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our TV is only a few months old and my son told me that arrow showed up on his TV a week ago.  Our TV is not 4k.  I am not sure what to do next.  We purchased it at Costco and can bring it back there if

@user0BjopdGLV5 wrote:

Yes it happens on all sources, live, recorded, and streaming apps. It only appears on my Samsung TV and not on any other Tv or streaming devices. It just happened about two weeks ago, and I contacted an online tech but they were not able to figure it out

EBC26EAB-0751-49A5-85DC-515D905A9235.jpeg

necessary. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unplug your STB, wait 30 seconds and reboot it. I have an Xfinity STB.

View solution in original post