cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

As seen from below pictures there is a dark spot in the middle of the screen. I bought the T

There is a dark spot in the middle of the screen. I bought the TV in September 2016. Any help Samsung can provide to get the issue fixed?Capture.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: As seen from below pictures there is a dark spot in the middle of the screen. I bought the T

Hey @user2FjKeHh8sj ,

It seems like you may have a string of LEDs that may either be out or dim.  Due to the size of the screen you qualify for Samsung in-home service.  Contacting the Customer Support number will get you a service date.  Due to the COVID-19 pandemic there may be a delay.  I hope this was helpful please leave a like and mark accept as solution if this answered your question.

Take Care,

ddsanchez_82

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: As seen from below pictures there is a dark spot in the middle of the screen. I bought the T

Samsung customer service is not helpful since I'm out of warranty. They asked me to reach out to local service center and get it repaired.Any suggestions?

Highlighted
Product Expert

@user2FjKeHh8sj,

I would contact your local Ubreakifix as they are certified by Samsung to do work on their products.  Leave a like and mark accept as a solution if this helps.

Take Care,

ddsanchez_82

Highlighted
Asteroid

Loads of Samsung TVs do this, it isnt isolated. I would definitely do some research and try and get it fixed for free as this is a hardware fault over a large percentage of TVs. 

Oh, and obviously do not buy another Samsung TV.