Original topic:

Auto run last app function on tv doesn't work

(Topic created on: 1/4/21 1:41 PM)
userpOJBMU20vB
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Have 3 Samsung Smart TVs and stream the ATT TV app on all 3. On 2 of them, the last app run comes up when I power on the TVs (ATT TV app). On the other it doesn't save the last app (again ATT TV). The other 2 are QLED series and the one that it doesn't work on is just an LED series (TU700DF). Is there a way to get that to work on that sries or should I return for a different model. It is annoying to have to load the app everytime I turn the tv on.

5 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I'm sorry to hear that, can I have your full model number and also which app are you trying to run for the last app? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userpOJBMU20vB
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

model UN50TU700DF  app is ATT TV

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

If you have done the following below then the TV does not support this feature fully

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userwNsPaq6vCH
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Hello,

I am having the same issue with the TV I just bought but with Sling TV.  It had Sling on the box so that is the reason I purchased it.  I have the last run app feature on as well as the auto smart hub feature. It's really frustrating having to go to the home page and select Sling every time.  A fix would be greatly appreciated!

Model:  UN40N5200AFXZA

App:  Sling TV

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

The Auto-run Last App feature will only work with apps that the developers allow to use this feature.

0 Likes