cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Backlight bleed in the corners UN65NU6900

I have a 65" 6900 series tv that is 15 months old. I am getting bad light bleed in 3 corners. Is there a way to fix this? It's been hung on the wall and not moved since I bought it.20200703_172937.jpg

20200703_172929.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Backlight bleed in the corners UN65NU6900

Does this happen on all sources, inputs, and the picture test?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Happens on HDMI when i was watching a blu ray. It happens on normal TV source as well, like youtube or the internet. Picture test doesnt look bad, but it is a bright picture so it is hard to tell. The worst is when watching a blu ray because of the black bars at the top and bottom show the light bleed and you can see on the picture as well during dark scenes.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

This is something that will require service since it happens on all the sources, and inputs. Can you shoot me a private message with the full model and serial number so I can look into this for you? http://bit.ly/2sSxapD

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.