cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Black screen known issue

20200727_203828.jpg

If the black screen issue is a known issue, which is blasted all over forums why does samsung not honor the fact that they don't make a TV that can last longer than 16 months? How does my 15 year old Westinghouse flat screen out last a 15 month old Samsung at 5times the price?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Black screen known issue

Same thing happened to my Samsung. Samsung gave me a one time extended warranty, but went around with the USSI repair company 4 times with them cancelling the tickets all 4 times. Contacted Samsung one last time to see if I could get a local company to repair the TV but they would not warranty it unless USSI fixed it. 55 inch piece of junk. Will never buy anything Samsung again. IMG_0866.JPG

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Black screen known issue

no its ridiculous. I've been one of those down with apple supporting Samsung for years but recently its been a trainwreck.  Got a s20 ultra pre-order that was supposed to have a $200 product credit, never saw it and they won't honor it.  Surround sound blue ray had to be shipped back to be fixed because of some software download issue messed they up.  S20 had to be replaced because of software issues. And now the backlight in the TV has gone out after 1.5 yrs.  I've contacted for support in all ways and have received no help from ANYONE and can't even get a call back.  I will be out well over$1000 on samsung over the course of 4weeks by the time its fixed. Ashamed