cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TomV-iii
Constellation

Re: Black screen periodically

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Funny how this is marked "SOLVED"....no way no how is this solved....

userx1ZqHhPOmc
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased a UN65MU800D "Premium??" from BJs on Friday May 18, 2018. I ordered all new certified 18g HDR HDMI 2.0 cables. Longest cable is 6 feet. My configuration is a TIVO Bolt and Xbox 1s hooked to the one connect via an Onkyo txnr646. I noticed the intermittent 1 to 2 second black out as soon as I turned on the UHD Color option on the TV. It is not consistent in any way other than consistently aggravating. I hate to take it back because of all of the cable runs and modifications I've made to deal with the One Connect box but, it sounds like Samsung is not going to resolve this. I am concerned about using up my return period while fooling with Samsung and their non solutions. I replaced a Samsung UN65JU670D in order to get reliable HDR. Apparently the MU8000 is not the answer. So, LG, Vizio, Sharp, Sony ???? It sure is a shame because I think the Samsung has the best picture of all of them.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you please tell me who your TV provider is? Needless to say I’m going through all the same issues!

userSZhC6pfEd1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm getting the same issue and I don't know what to do. The agent said it could be my power cord but I don't think it's that. Please help. 

usersjWMzyl3R9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We purchased our QN55Q7FAM, 55 inch television in September 2017. After seven months it started to blink and deteriorate as described by other contributors to this site.  Samsung Service has been totaling inadequate in response to this problem.  I've called them 5 times over 20 days in regards to this problem and each time I'm told it is the connection box and a new one will be shipped to me, arriving in 4 to 5 business days.  The replacement part is never shipped and the technician seems unable to verify the availability of the part or when it is likely to be shipped. I've asked if there will be an email verification that the part has been shipped, as is the case with just about other vendors I've dealt with online , and I get no response. More transparency by Samsung in regards to what appears to be a significant flaw in there design and inadequate replacement parts availability should be a corporate goal (as well as fixing the problem). The inability of the technicians to link to the parts department, shipping, and to share information in regards to a design problems is also an issue. In the meantime I'm done with Samsung products given product quality and service support.  I guess I should be happy the tv hasn't burst into flames like their phones. 

userfNqmrvO53L
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got a samsung Q6f tv and Ive only had the tv for 2 days 

The reason why I got this tv is becuase i got a ps4 pro just for gaming 

So when I'm In the middle of a online game it blacks out for 2 to 3 seconds 

So i spent $1300 for a tv that blacks out when ever im enjoying a game.

This is not acceptable

And now I'm reading that Samsung has been having this issue or 4 years now and has not found a real solution

Im thinking of exchanging it and if it happens again then I'm returning this tv

It doesn't make sense

why make a beautiful tv if you cant watch anything without it blacking out ?

Highlighted
usereL8eRGE0BF
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are flashes also occurring with Certified Hdmi cables for 4K @ 60Hz with 18Gbps bandwidth? Or are flashes occurring for those who are using hdmi cables certified only for 4K @ 30Hz only and 10.2Gbps only? 

userfNqmrvO53L
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm using CINNAMON HDMI HDCP 2.2 18 Gbps
userzUgs0t86Vr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Using Belkin hdmi 2.1 (48Gbps) and still have black screens on PS4 Pro. TV UE49MU7000 latest firmware 1230.0 happens only in RGB games, with option YUV420 and HDR games in YUV422 no black screens. Fix this please.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We can only support US products. Please contact Samsung Support in your region: http://bit.ly/lBD2zm

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.