JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Black screen periodically

(Topic created: 02-04-2019 09:48 AM)
djred24
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I purchased my Samsung 40 inch 4K TV in Novemember 2015.  After a short while I noticed the screen would just go black, sound but no picture.  I called and they set up a repair for March 3, 2016.  They fixed the problem, now it is 

happening again.  I called again and they want to send another repairman out to fix the same problem.  They already replaced the main panel when they came out.  I want a new TV and am having a hard time with customer service.  I have asked for a manager to return my call but no one has.  I would like to have this problem resolved asap.  

968 Replies
Mydesign4u
Cosmic Ray
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Yes, just like mine! You will be happy. Mine is still working perfectly as I said on page 73. 

0 Likes
user8lsW6GbWwB
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I have had this issue for a while, I have replaced two blu ray players, a PC, and a bunch of hdmi cables, my Denon AVR was shiped out for $70 last week because all along I thought it was the issue, I plugged my PC straight to the tv the other day and it started blacking out like crazy, all along it has been the TV and I am 5 months out of warranty. What a joke, I look on a link provided by mods here and the only repair center is in florida for a TV my size (55"), how can that be.

I am in oregon lol. Not sure what to do, seems like contacting samsung is useless, my tv is 55MU6290.

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user8lsW6GbWwB
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
PM sent
0 Likes
userZsM5FEGLiN
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

For my projector screen it was the USB wire and plug I replaced for the Hulu box I had connected to the television.

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

We're glad that you're up and running.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Are you using a high speed HDMI cable?  

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Are you still needing assistance?  

0 Likes
userGLsTY8kmZs
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Yes

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Could you send us a private message with your full model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97