cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Black screen periodically

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I have had a 55 inch UN55TU8000FXZA now since september 2nd. Ever since I got it, it has had this issue that everyone here is describing (everything works perfect, but while playing games on my retropie, or using my pc to watch videos and ocassionaly play games, screen will black out for  like two or three seconds max, then snap back to the way it was, and carry on as usual). Software update says its the newest version, and can't install any updates. i have factory reset the tv now 3 or 4 times, turned off "contrast enhancer" under expert picture settings, turned off anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) [but this might have just been so the tv wouldn't ask what a device is every time it's turned on], i couldn't find the "digital clean view" option to turn on [which was listed as a fix on some other site], and have tried different settings with every device connected to it.  

I know this isn't an issue with any of my other devices, and the tv appears to be operating fine, assuming that this is to be expected. i'm really hoping a fix has come out for this issue, and i don't want to read 96 pages of messages to find a fix that most likely does not exist. any help would be greatly appreciated! I love all of the Samsung products that I have, and hope this will be fixed at some point.  Thanks again!

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Black screen periodically

JUMP TO SOLUTION

my 3 yr old UN55NU6900 has started blacking out 3 days ago. I'm wondering could the tv's hdmi in be the problem? It seems loose, and if thats the issue can i resolve it myself?