Original topic:

Black screen

(Topic created: 07-25-2021 12:27 AM)
userH7LP0LAlfO
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

D1A04815-DBA5-460C-B332-ADFAA873E7D0.jpeg

The tv will turn on but its kinda grey-ish. You can also see some silhouette when i press the home button. I can hear the sound too.  Someone please help us. This tv isnt even 1 yrs old.  i tried the unplugging method but didnt work. The wires are also intact.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I understand how this may be frustrating and want to help if this is occurring on all sources and during the picture test this will require service, 

have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Kappa_Cartel
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
If your source menu{use remote} still pops up after unplugging all external connections (to source) could be a firmware issue. If you can't
Get a display menu to pop up then it's probably a faulty circuit board (hardware issue)
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I understand how this may be frustrating and want to help if this is occurring on all sources and during the picture test this will require service, 

have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes