cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Bluetooth connectivity on un50js7000fxza

I have the tv listed above. It has Bluetooth, but it says it on,y connects to Samsung Bluetooth devices.  I want to connect wireless headphones.   I tried connecting a simple Bluetooth speaker.  It pairs and it connects but I get no sound.  I made sure multiple audio output was turned on as My tv is connected to a receiver and external speakers.  I figure if I could get sound out of the blue tooth speaker I could get sound out of ear buds. But so far no success.

can anyone help.  I don't have wireless ear buds yet that is why I haven't tried that route.  Don't want to get them and the. Find out I can't use them 

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Bluetooth connectivity on un50js7000fxza

The Multi Output Audio will only work with the bluetooth device and the TV speakers. If the audio is being sent to a receiver, you may be able to connect the headphones to the receiver.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.