Original topic:

Completely unresponsive tv

(Topic created on: 3/9/21 11:55 AM)
userVHuccpl5Wi
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

So for a few weeks, we have been having a whole mess of troubles with our TV, which we have tried contacting Samsung about. 
- TV volume gets stuck and will not respond

-TV remote will disconnect from TV

-SmartHub will be completely erased following a Samsung Server connection error

-NEW THING: TV remote will now not connect with TV at all, and is only registering as a Keyboard (but that also won’t pair).  

what is going on? When I spoke with a representative, they had me restart the whole thing and that worked for two days before the issues arose again. I now can’t even reset the TV at all because of the remote. 

If your only solution is to try to reconnect the remote or restart/reset the TV, please don’t even bother responding to this post. It has failed every single time. 

Also, Samsung, you need to work on your Contact Us function on your website. It is also unresponsive. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I'm sorry to hear that have you tried to reset the remote by taking the batteries out and holding down the power button for at least 10 seconds? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes