Original topic:

Curved TV un65ks8500 Light Bleed Issue

(Topic created on: 12/11/20 10:42 AM)
MonkeyWarrior5
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Good afternoon.    Dealing with a light bleed issue that is getting bigger for my TV below just like many other people. I am the original owner. Paid alot of money for this TV. Love this TV and own a total of 4 Samsung TVs at home. Its a head turner with my friends & family but the light bleed issue is becoming noticeable. Samsung TV.PNGSamsung TV 1.PNGHoping Samsung can help before this gets worst! Hate to switch brand loyalty back to Sony.  Sent a message last week but no replies from Samsung.

MN : UN65KS8500 PD : 02/21/2017 SN : 05K83CDHA24918F FW : T-JZMAKUC-1242.0 FC : SWU-OU_T-JZMAKUC_1242_200130 MI : T-JZMAKUC LS : US DI : KLCISIBYKWABK MA : E47DBD48082E VS : 1242.200130

0 Likes
4 Replies
wep
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
my 65 inch curved tv has light bleed is it worth repairing
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I would be happy to assist with this!  Could you send me a private message so that I can get some additional information?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
user3AlGFx3RG6
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Did u get this sorted as we have same issue

0 Likes
MonkeyWarrior5
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Samsung offered to fix but the cost of repair exceeded the depreciated cost of the TV. They are buying it back from me for $760. Not happy as I would have loved to get it fixed (beautiful TV) and leaves me short a few hundred bucks for an equivalent TV (8 series) but really don't have much choice at this time as it's getting worst. Note they will ask for original receipt copy. Hope this helps. 

0 Likes