cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Disney+ app issues 4k smart TV

The Disney+ app won't open at ALL on my Samsung. I click on it... and nothing happens.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Disney+ was workng fine before but now when we try to start the app it just goes to a black screen and does not start

Highlighted
Astronaut

We are having the same issues with our brand new 70-inch. The rest of our Samsung TVs work with the app. If there is a known solution other than a full factory reset, let us know. According to some consumers, this is a temporary fix and doesn't fully address the issue.

i find it frustrating that the Samsung response would be to contact the Disney plus development team. As consumers, we don't have access to those contacts where Samsung product managers and consumer response personnel would. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You can locate the app developer's information in the app store. Just go to the app store, scroll down and the app developer's information on how to reach out to them will be there. 

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.