cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Disney+ keeps logging off

Over the last week or two the Disney+ app has started logging off.  Was pretty solid since we started using in December but just recently we have to log back in every day or two.  No update available on the smart hub.  We've got a UN55KS9000.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Disney+ keeps logging off

Same issue, highly annoying and no update either available. Model UN65KU6300

Highlighted
Asteroid

Chatted with Samsung and they sent me to Disney+. Chatted with them and they told me they'd submit a ticket to developers. But it'll help if more people open tickets. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Is this the only app this is occurring with?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Having this same issue with a KS8000. Yes, it is only happening with the Disney+ app compared with others. Seems like it can't stay logged in for more than 24 hours or so. It's very irritating at this point as it's been several weeks. This same issue is not happening with other devices we use (non-samsing TV, phone, Roku).

Highlighted
Asteroid

Chatted with Samsung and they sent me to Disney+. Chatted with them and they told me they'd submit a ticket to developers. But it'll help if more people open tickets. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yes. Even after a hub reset. Disney didn't even make it 6 hours. Other apps are solid. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same issue here. Only happens with Disney+ and other people I know who don't have Samsung TVs aren't having this issue.