cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Disney plus

Help pleaseHelp please

Every time I open Disney plus app I get this. I have deleted app, reset smart hub, reset tv to factory settings.  I have talked to Samsung and Disney and no one can help.  TV model is UN43NU6900F 

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Disney plus

Have you registered the television on the Disney+ registration site using the provided code?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

They have never seen the code. They even logged out all devices on the account. Nothing is getting rid of it. And I can't get the cache cleared for the app. I have already tried all the resets. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

So far no one has been able to direct me to a site that will take that code

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

When you factory reset the TV, did you add all of your previous apps back? Or did you only add Disney+ and still get this screen?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I added all previous apps. All allowed me to sign in, except Disney Plus  It just keeps giving me a new code

Highlighted
Astronaut

To be able to use Disney plus on your TV you do have to use your phone or a computer to sign in and use that code for a device registration when it comes to the prompt

Highlighted
Asteroid

It doesn't prompt anywhere to put in the code. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are you located in the US?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Canada