cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Disney+

I have a Samsung UN50ES6150F 50" Smart TV.  I am unable to get the Disney+ app.  It doesn't come up in the app store and if I go into the internet to get it, I get an error message that the security certificate isn't recognized.  If I select go to the site anyway, the screen comes up but just hangs trying to connect to the login page.

I tried a cold reboot to no avail.  

I tried updating my software, but the selection is greyed out and when I hit it, I get "not available."   How 

How can I update my software if the option isn't available?

How do I get Disney+ to load?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Disney+

Hi!  Disney Plus will only work with Samsung from 2016 or later running the Tizen operating system.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

How can I find out what my operating system is and can I update it? I have a 2016 Samsung 50 series 6 class 4K.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Per your model number the TV was manufactured in 2012-2015 So this TV does not have the capability to use Disney +. And you would be unable to update to Tizen OS. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.