cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userGvkmfDUwEL
Asteroid

Display Issues for 55” class NU6900 4k

Good afternoon.

I recently purchased a Samsung 55” class NU6900 4k and have screen display issues with it.

Since I have installed it, there have been split second moments in which a two to three inch rectangular portion of the screen (the center or a little right of center) turns black and white from the top and bottom of the screen. This happened five or six times yesterday and several times over the last week since installation. Any ideas on the issue? Should I just return and exchange the device?

7 REPLIES 7
userGvkmfDUwEL
Asteroid

Re: Display Issues for 55” class NU6900 4k

I thought I was going crazy, but the video in this post is the EXACT issue I have. Please help! 

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/4k-8k-and-Other-TVs/Flickering-Bar-down-middle-of-TV/m-p/1005045...

userGvkmfDUwEL
Asteroid

Here is the video from the other thread of the issue I'm encountering 

51A2FE81-B05E-402D-B1AF-F7C0A65039BF.gif

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers from the television to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userGvkmfDUwEL
Asteroid

Message sent.

userfqR1SSEjdN
Constellation

Thank you so much for sharing the video. I just bought the 50inch version of the NU6900 and I couldn't figure out what to call the issue. 

user1YbMab7s3N
Cosmic Ray

Would recommend returning it to the store and exchange for another one, that is what i did with mine. Bestbuy offers an entire month to return it/exchange it.

Highlighted
userGvkmfDUwEL
Asteroid

A repairman just came out and replaced the power board. He said it was an old one.

I just wanted folks to be aware of this hardware issue.