Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Does the Q80 require mounting adapters?

TV Model: QN75Q8DTAFXZA

Side: 75"

Issue: Mounting wall adapters

So I've been searching everywhere for an answer and even Samsung support can't give me a straight answer. I need to know if I need wall mounting adapters or if I can use screws only to mount my TV. I purchased the adapters that samsungparts . com (J&J International) suggested and they did not fit (too big). After telling them the problem, they provided a link of the "right" part and it was the exact same part they suggested originally. Eventually they told me they don't have adapters for this model.

I also contacted Samsung support and they told me I can use the screws by themselves, but they wouldn't tell me whether it would damage the TV (I read that if you don't use adapters, you can damage the TV).

Does anyone have experience or provide their feedback??? I'm all out of ideas...

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Does the Q80 require mounting adapters?

The QN75Q8DTAFXZA does not require adapters for a VESA standard wall mount kit. All of the information on wall mounting, including screw sizes, are available in the included User Quick Guide, starting on page 7.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Does the Q80 require mounting adapters?

Im about ready to take my Q6DT back to the store.  I can't get a straight answer either.  I can't get screws to fit but no adapters were included.  Good luck finding them too.