cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Does the Samsung QE49Q60R have 800 cd/m2 ? (Only 49inch)(As shown on Display specifications website)

So, i've been looking to buy a new 4k TV with HDR and low input lag and i found a good deal on the Samsung QE49Q60R.    

I wanted to buy the 55 inch model, but i saw that it has low peak brightness so i moved on until i realised that the 49 inch model has 800 nits peak brightness .

Is that true? I even asked on reddit but people were confused on whether this is true or not. Thats why im asking here as well. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Does the Samsung QE49Q60R have 800 cd/m2 ? (Only 49inch)(As shown on Display specifications w...

This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.