Original topic:

HBO Max app not installing on Samsung 65" Class 7 series TV

(Topic created: 07-19-2020 03:17 PM)
usernzo6Ufmgjn
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

This is for the model #UN65TU7000FXZA

I'm trying to download the HBO Max app, after selecting the app in the store I click the insall button and nothing happens. I breifely see the Install button change to cancel but after a minute it will say install again. I was able to install spotify without a problem. The size of the app is 27.73 MB and I have 188.20 MB available.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userUpFeBaYEnW
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

If you are still having issue try a cold start, hold down on power button for approximately 10 seconds and the TV will reboot itself. This worked for me. 

View solution in context

21 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Is this the only app that you are having issues with?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usernzo6Ufmgjn
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Yes, it's just this one. I've been able to insall other apps fine. 

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Since this is the only app you are having issues with then I would recommend reaching out HBO support team for future support. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usergaDpYzyqIA
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Hi @SamsungCaleb - Did a solution get found for this? I'm having the same exact problem described where the install button changes to "cancel" but then flips about to install again

userCQ2LYWuNRx
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I'm having this same issue on the Samsung Q60 I purchased today.  Samsung support we need help

0 Likes
userFKnF70JAL6
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I had the same issue, turned tv off, then back on and went straight to apps and didn't get the error (hbo 102)

0 Likes
Solution
userUpFeBaYEnW
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

If you are still having issue try a cold start, hold down on power button for approximately 10 seconds and the TV will reboot itself. This worked for me. 

View solution in context

userTmf1N8Oavc
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

This worked for me, I was able to install.  Thank you 😊!

0 Likes
userU9d6bz3VH9
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Awesome this worked.  Thanks for the tip 

0 Likes