JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

HDMI Ports Not working

(Topic created: 08-01-2020 08:08 PM)
userlXAFRx4F7b
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

All 3 HDMI ports are failing to recognize any inputs from my cable box or Apple TV.  I've replaced both the cable box and cables  - still not signal.

Model # UN43MU630DFXZA

Please help!

63 Replies
user26ijWWqV59
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have a S24D300HL 24" monitor.  Suddenly, the HDMI input port will not work, and causes both displays to go black (I have extended display usinsg 2 monitors on video card).  However, if I connect with the VGA port, everything seems to work.   So the monitor is not completely broken, but the HDMI input seems to have become broken.  Please help!

0 Likes
usero8AZMVPezp
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I'm definitely running into the same issue, and this just started over the past week. Was there a software update released that's causing all of this? 

Model UN43MU6290

0 Likes
pacoinurreta
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I'm 100% sure it was caused by an update in my case. I had to wait for an update which was 4-5 months apart but that didn't fix it.

I actually sold that TV last weekend and ordered a new one different brand.

Maybe a future update could fix it but I bought it mostly to use with a Xbox and PC and it wasn't working.

0 Likes
rpearlberg
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Q80 TV doesn't recognize the HDMI connecting to a Q80 soundbar.  It worked fine until two days ago. I've tried a few different hdmi cables.

0 Likes
Q7FNUSER
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have the same problem. 75" Q7FNA TV doesn't recognize the HDMI connecting to a N850 soundbar、PC and android TV box. It worked fine until 14 days ago. I've tried a few different hdmi cables. Samsung have changed new HDMI circuit board of smart hub for me, but can't sloverd this issue. Maybe it was caused by an update of firmware of 1294.1.

0 Likes
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hi - I unboxed my new TV and the HDMI ports will not recognize my cable box.  I have replaced hdmi cables and tried to unplug/reset everything.  The Model # is UN75RU8000.  I would greatly appreciate any assistance.  thank you and please help @Anonymous @SamsungJustin 

0 Likes
userPYvQrjQGUp
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have the brand new 55 inch Frame tv and the hdmi will not recognize my cable tv box but will recognize all my other accessories....3 calls to tech support and they said i needed a service call..this tv is a week old

userPYvQrjQGUp
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

FYI Samsung Service had to come out, replace the One Connect box, it still wasnt working, come to find out the clear cable was faulty, and everything is working fine.

0 Likes
techie127
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Good to know

0 Likes
userg8Nnw9ToS2
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have a Samsung 55" Q6 Series QLED 4K UHD Smart TV QN55Q6FNAFXZA for a little more than one year old. Tried all the method like power off for a long time and factory reset many times. All 4 HDMI ports not working. Any help will be appreciated!

0 Likes