JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

HDMI Ports Not working

(Topic created: 10-27-2019 12:17 PM)
userlXAFRx4F7b
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

All 3 HDMI ports are failing to recognize any inputs from my cable box or Apple TV.  I've replaced both the cable box and cables  - still not signal.

Model # UN43MU630DFXZA

Please help!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
63 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Everything is up to date with your TV the next step would be service can you please send me a private message with your full model and serial number so that I may look into this? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usermUDmVnauWh
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello there!

I'm having a lot of trouble with my TV Model UN65MU6500, suddlently all 3 HDMI ports stoped working... First it looked good then, with a red sign over and then trying to connect there was a legend saying NO SIGNAL.

I have tried the reccomendation of unplugged all, reset the tv for about 30 seconds, plug all, but havent successs...

Please if anyone knows how to fix this, i will appreciate!

0 Likes
user4Rb8IRY3Vv
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Yes ,I too had the 3 HDMI show not connected or lost them.I spent 2 hrs with Samsung and they finally told me it was a Hardwrae issue ,,to wait for instructions to ship it to a repair shop.They should have it done in 3 months at a low fee of $750.I thought it over after owning 5 more samsung products and found the solution.Carefully repackage my 

Samsung TV pour gasoline on it and watch it go where it needs to be.Lesson learned .Never buy an inferior product!

Markll
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This happened with my JU6500. One HDMI port stopped working about a month ago. Second HDMI port went out shortly after. I moved that TV to the bedroom. I just bought a 77" LG to replace the Samsung. I too, have many Samsung products and an getting a bit frustrated with the failure of them. Ive read that some of these manufacturers are using inferior solder on the circuit boards to save a few cents and thus, causing failure down the line.

0 Likes
user2KISBZAur1
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

all was working fine until monday 

lenovo laptop and x box one was conected to the tv.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

@user2KISBZAur1    Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

0 Likes
useryD9XnjtCzk
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello 

MY HDMI's stopped suddenly and my TV can't recognize my PS4 NO SIGNAL

I have QLED 7 65" I have tried all possible soluations and my TV is updated 1294 

I need please your help in this 

Thank you in advance 

user1CcJR1K0aD
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have the same problem since last month. 

0 Likes
user4waRgGa2M8
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I am also having an issue with my TV as well. The HDMI port have a Red button on the and I cannot get them to work. We have changed several HDMI cables and no luck. This model number is UN43NU6900BXZA. Software version on TV is 1292

Very frustrating for a tv that is not even a year old

0 Likes
userJzYdFZNdLf
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have one HDMI port that has stopped working on  Samsung 5. I thought it was my direct tv until I decided to switch the hdmi ports for the cable box  and speaker. The moment direct tv was plugged in it came right on.  The other device doesn't. I turned off tv, unplugged it unplugged devices and then plugged everything back in still nothing. 

Checked for updates, TV is updated with latest updates.  My TV is less than a year old I think.  I will check. Please advise. 

0 Likes