Constellation

Re: HDMI Ports Not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

thx, worked

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My NU7100 have had the same problem for weeks since the 1290.4 update. I didn't have much time until now, downloaded the file and tried to reflashthe firmware but no luck cause the OS can't reflash the same version.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For me it all started this morning, after a firmware update.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same issue all HDMI ports down for Frame.  Have unplugged every cord including power and replaced HDMI cables.  Tested Output on another monitor and HDMI feed was clear.

@SamsungCaleb need specific assistance.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know what the problem is from a technician!!!

I just bought the QE55Q64RAT and immediately no TV signal from my setup box!

Laptop, internet,... works but no TV.

Orange here sends 720 50i signals and to be able to see television, Samsung needs to have an option in their menu to turn of 4K UHD or the non-4K setup boxes will never receive TV-signals!

I turned of motion plus and all other things, but there is no button to turn off 4K, so no TV for me!

Or does anyone know how to do this? My friend says I must overlook this option, but I checked all the menus/expert settings etc and didn't find this option in the latest firmware!
I have recent HDMI cables 2.0 and 2.1 and tested 5.

When I bootup my decoder I see the orange logo and directly after this a black screen as it doesn't broadcast 4K. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a S24D300HL 24" monitor.  Suddenly, the HDMI input port will not work, and causes both displays to go black (I have extended display usinsg 2 monitors on video card).  However, if I connect with the VGA port, everything seems to work.   So the monitor is not completely broken, but the HDMI input seems to have become broken.  Please help!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm definitely running into the same issue, and this just started over the past week. Was there a software update released that's causing all of this? 

Model UN43MU6290

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm 100% sure it was caused by an update in my case. I had to wait for an update which was 4-5 months apart but that didn't fix it.

I actually sold that TV last weekend and ordered a new one different brand.

Maybe a future update could fix it but I bought it mostly to use with a Xbox and PC and it wasn't working.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Q80 TV doesn't recognize the HDMI connecting to a Q80 soundbar.  It worked fine until two days ago. I've tried a few different hdmi cables.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem. 75" Q7FNA TV doesn't recognize the HDMI connecting to a N850 soundbar、PC and android TV box. It worked fine until 14 days ago. I've tried a few different hdmi cables. Samsung have changed new HDMI circuit board of smart hub for me, but can't sloverd this issue. Maybe it was caused by an update of firmware of 1294.1.