JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

HDMI Ports Not working

(Topic created: 10-27-2019 12:17 PM)
userlXAFRx4F7b
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

All 3 HDMI ports are failing to recognize any inputs from my cable box or Apple TV.  I've replaced both the cable box and cables  - still not signal.

Model # UN43MU630DFXZA

Please help!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
63 Replies
userSMoKia9AZq
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Didn't work for me.  Samsung just replaced the control board and a week later I lost my TIVO input. The TIVO works on 2 other TVs but not the Samsung. I wish I had the option to trade this for another manufacturer.  Samsung just doesn't stand behind any of their products.

0 Likes
userMiAeT5S5rk
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have this same issue. I have tried the suggested fix but no change. 

Can you suggest anything else? Model = Samsung UE32T5300 (2020)

Thanks

Alex

0 Likes
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Thank you for this info! As this is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek support for your area. You can do so here: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html
Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userEDL2OtDdKZ
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I am having the problem where only the HDMI port #3 is not working it knows when there is no device plugged in and when I plug a device in it says to turn the power on, the problem is the device is on I have tried my PS3, Amazon Fire, & my cable box in port #3 and it is exactly the same result every time. I have reset and unplugged the tV multiple times as well. I have no idea what else to try.

I purchased my 55" curved screen TV from Amazon january 5th 2019

UN55NU7300 Curved 55" 4K UHD 7 Series Smart TV 2018

0 Likes
userxn1MmJrFvl
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This did not work for me.

The cords and devices work with other TVs just fine.

0 Likes
user7kRoBtmf1k
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Thank you! EZ PZ Fix on my 60" 4K that was "broken" for about a year......

0 Likes
pacoinurreta
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

My NU7100 have had the same problem for weeks since the 1290.4 update. I didn't have much time until now, downloaded the file and tried to reflashthe firmware but no luck cause the OS can't reflash the same version.

0 Likes
userG27AEeOgEY
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

For me it all started this morning, after a firmware update.

0 Likes
KevinAG
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

same issue all HDMI ports down for Frame.  Have unplugged every cord including power and replaced HDMI cables.  Tested Output on another monitor and HDMI feed was clear.

@SamsungCaleb need specific assistance.

userK4YBtHJkQd
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I know what the problem is from a technician!!!

I just bought the QE55Q64RAT and immediately no TV signal from my setup box!

Laptop, internet,... works but no TV.

Orange here sends 720 50i signals and to be able to see television, Samsung needs to have an option in their menu to turn of 4K UHD or the non-4K setup boxes will never receive TV-signals!

I turned of motion plus and all other things, but there is no button to turn off 4K, so no TV for me!

Or does anyone know how to do this? My friend says I must overlook this option, but I checked all the menus/expert settings etc and didn't find this option in the latest firmware!
I have recent HDMI cables 2.0 and 2.1 and tested 5.

When I bootup my decoder I see the orange logo and directly after this a black screen as it doesn't broadcast 4K. 

0 Likes