cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userRK2ier9Bpm
Constellation

HDMI Ports Stopped Working 65" Curve

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a 65" Samsung Curve. I lost one of my HDMI ports maybe 6 months ago and earlier last week none of them work now. It shows that something is plugged in, but I always get no signal. I spoke to tech a couple months ago, and they said I was out of warranty by a month and a half and I would have to call locally for repairs. Of course a new logic board and the repair was well over $300.

This is my first Samsung product and most likely my last. I've tried a bunch of things mentioned on the forums here, but none of them work. The model for my TV is un65mu6500fxza. Serial number is <Hidden>.

I just need to know if there is anything I can do with this or should I just go out and by another Sony TV? The one this curve replaced is over 10 years old and I never had an issue with it. Hoping I can get this fixed as I love the picture and the Smart TV options, but as of now it just does apps. Thanks!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: HDMI Ports Stopped Working 65" Curve

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Repairs would be my general recommendation as well. I can't make any guarantees, but I'd be happy to see if there was anything I could offer. Mind shooting me a private message here: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: HDMI Ports Stopped Working 65" Curve

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Repairs would be my general recommendation as well. I can't make any guarantees, but I'd be happy to see if there was anything I could offer. Mind shooting me a private message here: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post