Original topic:

Half black TV screen

(Topic created: 09-03-2021 01:07 PM)
user2StXowj2SX
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

This is just ridiculous. My 50” Samsung TV is not even three years old and already half of my screen is completely black. Then goodness forbid the TV service call and text people would have any idea what they are doing. It’s ridiculous. I ordered this TV directly from Samsung, it has hung on the wall never hit or dropped for less than three years and now I have to buy another TV or pay a tech more than the TV is worth to watch it. Samsung used to be the only TV I would buy, but that seems to be stupid on my part to keep giving my money to a company that makes junk products like this. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Hello, I completely understand the frustration with the television screen and would recommend having a technician service the unit. If you're interested in reviewing the possible service options available, please send the full model code. serial number, contact number, name, address, e-mail, and place of purchase in a private message here: https://bit.ly/3lVQyQ2 to proceed. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes