Original topic:

Hdmi ARC stops working

(Topic created: 03-31-2021 06:34 PM)
Mario0247
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Hdmi ARC stops working Please Help run a few things it will work for a day and stop working. Changed cable disconnect power off TV and sound bar for 1 hour and still same problem. What to do Samsung paid alot for this 75 TV PLEASE HELP

IMG_1036.jpg

0 Likes
8 Replies
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

When you say it stops working, what exactly is it doing or not doing?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Mario0247
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
it not pick up my sound bar . On the sound output option to switch to TV or Receiver.
0 Likes
Mario0247
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
there no option for Hdmi there no more did a factory reset on the whole system and still nothing
0 Likes
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Do you have the unit plugged into a surge protector or wall socket?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Mario0247
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
surge protector
0 Likes
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Try unplugging it for about 3 minutes and retrying directly into a wall socket. I don't know why this works sometimes with tv issues but it can be surprising.

0 Likes
Mario0247
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
yes I did that and worked. then trun TV off for couple hours came back to it and not working again. Do have other people have this problem with a BOSE sound bar to a Samsung TV???
0 Likes
user07qIH41n8P
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Hi Mario - My UN55NU7100 has done this twice in the last 2 years -- much less annoying than issues many others have had. I simply unplug the TV for a couple minutes and plug it in again and is starts working. 

Pulling power seems to be key to getting it to work -- at least for a little while. 

Good Luck!

Jeff