Original topic:

Help

(Topic created: 06-03-2021 12:01 PM)
Lorilynn74
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
What i need is one of you prople to call me or actually help me! Ive been trying for over a year, BEFORE my warranty ran out ,( how convenient fir you) while the pandemic hit , and then no one could come , now i was able to connect to my samsung UN50NU6900, BEFORE, ive talked to and texted with 3 different people in this time and are told no one can help me because its not btoken , its practically new! Its pristine! Why isnt smart things able to wotk with my tv now? So , you ppl are telling me that my new tv i could only use for a year, while continuing to contact you guys and from FAILURE to HEAR BACK FROM YOU, BECAUSE OF THE PANDEMIC, THAT IM SCREWED FOR MY TV SERVICES!!!???? I NEED A HIGHER UP TO REFUND ME , I NEED A SOLUTION IN MY FAVOR ... THANKS
0 Likes
11 Replies
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

We apologize for the frustrations and would be more than happy to look into this further.  Would you happen to have any transaction numbers that we could look into?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Lorilynn74
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
Its saved in my account , i will find if you cannot, and thank you for responding
0 Likes
Lorilynn74
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Here you go

0 Likes
user4HuWxYAy6L
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
Hello what kind of tv there for i wont get it are you gonna upgrade your tv
0 Likes
Lorilynn74
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
Idk how , no one will help me
0 Likes
Lorilynn74
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Can you see my attachments?

SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Yes,  I sent you a private message requesting more information.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Lorilynn74
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
I havent seen it i will look for it , and im heading to work but will check, and be back on later tonight
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

We look forward to hearing back from you.  

0 Likes